Tammy's Drunken Beans Recipe

Tammy's Drunken Beans



I had a request for this recipe recently. I generally serve them with my holiday meals. If you decide to try them, be prepared to put a few of your guests up for the night.


Ingredients
1 large can of Pork-n-Beans
1/2 bell pepper, chopped
2 tsp powdered mustard
1/2 onion, chopped
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup bourbon (I use Jack Daniels)


Preparation
1. Drain all but about 3Tbls of liquid from pork-n-beans.
2. Combine all ingredients plus reserved bean liquid in a glass casserole bowl.
3. Mix well and bake in a 350 degree oven until beans are hot and bubbly and liquid has reduced to a thick consistency.
For dryer beans, just bake longer.







.....................................................................................................

Don't forget to check out my recipe box in the Kitchen at Gammy's House for all Gammy's great recipes.  

They are continually updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment