Fantastic Texas Pecan Recipes

It's pecan season and pecans are plentiful this year.  My new property has 3 pecan trees. One papershell and 2 native trees.  If I can convince fat Mr. squirrel to share and keep the pecan thieves off my property, here's what I plan on doing with mine.
 ..............................................................................





I also plan on making...

Texas Pecan Peanut Butter Cups
Can about 3 quarts of pecan meat (since they won't produce next year)
Chocolate Banana Bread with Toasted Pecan Cream Cheese Topping
Cinnamon Rolls with Pecans and Toasted Coconut
Chocolate Pecan Sticky Bars
Candied Pecans
Texas Turtles
and a lot more!

Recipes to come...
Keep an eye out for them.

...........................................................................................................
Don't forget to check out my recipe box in the Kitchen at Gammy's House for all Gammy's great recipes.  They are continually updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment