Farmhouse Sausage And Potatoes from Two Men's Little Farm


Here is one of their hearty recipes I made at home.  Most of you know that I don't cook much anymore.  Kids are all grown up with families of their own, so it's just lil' ol' me.

However, I DO occasionally make easy, delicious meals.  

One of the many perks of single life.  
I cook when I want.
(smile)

on to the recipe...

Farmhouse Sausage and Potatoes
(oooooh, you're just gonna LOVE this!)

This fantastic recipe was super simple to make, and I loved it soo much, that I made it again this week.  


I changed a few seasonings from the original recipe, just 'cuz I had it in the pantry... mainly Rosemary.  I grow lots in my garden, because I love it on everything, especially potatoes! 

Oh, and I also caramelized some onions in butter and added it to the pan.  

Thanks again Two Men!

You can check out how to make it at their site.


I can't say it enough... I just LOVE this Blog.  
Ya just feel right at home when you visit.

You can also print a .pdf of the recipe

......................

Print
......................

If you try it, be sure to convo them and let them know.


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see those dandelions Tammy! Just a week or so away! My grandfather used to fry the leaves and eat them. wasn't old enough to appreciate them but he sure did love them!

    ReplyDelete